- A basic run-down of the game and its features
- A section for the characters - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and Shockwave are present so far, with the promise of more to be added soon.
- A media section collecting all the trailers and other videos released so far
- An online version of the "timeline" document High Moon Studios and Hasbro have co-produced, showing where the War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron fit into the larger mythos of the Aligned Continuity
- Game pre-order details and links
The character section will already be of interest to some of you - it features 360 turnarounds on the CGI models of all four characters added so far - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and Shockwave - giving unprecedented early views on the new game's character models, in particular Megatron who now looks like he is evolving from his tank form in War for Cybertron into a form that now also has some slight superficial resemblance to his Transformers Prime design.
You might also wish to draw some conclusions from the character pages on which of these we get to play as in game - Optimus Prime has "Air Strike" under his bio, while Megatron has "hover", Bumblebee and Shockwave meanwhile just get their respective factions. Does this imply that of the four, only Optiimus Prime and Megatron will be playable?"